TOUR RIDER 30
Colour: black raven
Back length and volume
SAFETY ACADEMY LAB SNOW
The TOUR RIDER has space for everything
Technical all-mountain backpack for long day tours
- Ideal size for long day tours
- Comfortable fit and optimal load distribution
- Can be used for a variety of applications thanks to numerous attachment options
Our TOUR RIDER 30 will equip you for long day tours in any terrain.
Clever details make this ski touring backpack a practical, versatile companion in the mountains. Your shovel and probe can be comfortably stowed in a separate, emergency equipment compartment where they’ll still be easily accessible. The spacious main compartment is accessible from the top and back, which means all backpack contents will be easily accessible, not least thanks to the bright interior colors. Load control cords, in combination with the foam back and ergonomic straps, allow for balanced weight distribution even over lengthy periods. Even so, a tailored fit means this ski touring backpack will move with you.
Selected fastening options for skis, snowboards, snowshoes, ice ax and poles as well as a helmet net and hip pocket make the TOUR RIDER 30 an extremely versatile ski touring backpack. It also features hydration system compatibility for athletic ascents and descents.
That’s why our TOUR RIDER 30 is the ideal companion particularly on longer ski tours.
Area of usage
- 7 compartments
- Access to main compartment: front
- Access to main compartment: back
- Separate safety compartment
- Holder for safety equipment
- Side ski fastening
- Diagonal ski fastening
- Wide ski fastener (max. 150mm)
- Snowboard and snowshoe attachment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- Chest strap with signal whistle
- integrated helmet net
- Compression strap
- Map compartment
- Hip pocket
- Bright Inside
- Hydration system compatible
- Key holder
- Emergency Card