Emergency kit with DIRACT VOICE for beginners
Emergency set for beginners with avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe
- DIRACT VOICE: intuitive avalanche receiver with voice navigation
- ALU 240 PROBE: lightweight aluminum avalanche probe
- BEAST SHOVEL: effective, lightweight aluminum shovel with ergonomic handle
The DIRACT VOICE RESCUE SET includes lightweight, reliable avalanche equipment for beginners who want to be on the safe side. We chose the components to be highly intuitive so they can be easily mastered even in stressful situations.
The DIRACT VOICE with integrated voice navigation combines intuitive operation with state-of-the-art technology and a handy, clever design. It is streamlined down to just one button and ensures intuitive user guidance in stressful situations thanks to clear instructions, symbols and a 360-degree real-time display. Equipped with patented Smart Antenna Technology, the DIRACT VOICE significantly increases the chances of avalanche burial victims being found. The device analyzes its location in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmitting antenna. Both state-of-the-art digital three-antenna technology and an automatic secondary avalanche switchover are standard with ORTOVOX. In addition to the SEND and SEARCH modes, there is also a standby mode for suppressing the signal during the search. The rechargeable low-temperature battery provides a reliable power supply even at -20°C and is particularly long-lasting and environmentally friendly.
ALU 240 A rookie’s probe with quick-lock assembly system: the ALU 240 is reduced to the essentials. The quick-lock assembly system allows for quick and simple set up. It is therefore ready for use in just seconds, and can be collapsed and folded just as quickly. The tension can be set by simply turning the optimized adjusting screw. The large probe tip, which has a significantly larger diameter compared to the probe elements, ensures improved penetration. The low weight is achieved by using aluminum with a diameter of 11mm. As with all our probes, the ALU 240 features easy-to-read depth markers, a clear 1-meter marker and a neon orange bottom segment to optimally adapt the shoveling strategy.
The BEAST CLASSIC is a lightweight, compact and efficient aluminum shovel. Thanks to its 83-centimeter working length and 2.3l scoop volume, the BEAST is the ideal size for efficient work after an avalanche.
The combination of high-quality materials, high sidewalls and a pronounced center ridge ensure the necessary tensile strength and stability. A sharp, sturdy cutting edge guarantees optimum performance.
Area of usage
- Clear speech navigation (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, NOR, SV, CZ, NL)
- No. of antennas: 3
- Number of avalanche victims: 4
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Dimensions (in mm): 79 x 120 x 23
- Waterproof (EN 300718)
- Weight / carrying system: 210 g/ 80 g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration
- Flagging function
- Search strip width: max. 50 m
- Stable display from first reception
- Display: fully graphic 34mm x 45mm
- 360° real-time display
- Visual and acoustic supportin fine search
- Group check
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Permanent self-testing and standby mode
- Aramid tensioning system
- Small pack size
- Quick-lock assembly system
- Adjusting screw for optimum assembly
- Depth markers
- Visual guide system
- Large probe tip
- High sidewalls and pronounced center ridge for maximum rigidity
- Hybrid grip
- Oval handle cross section
- Pack-friendly blade
- Sharp, sturdy blade
- Telescoping handle
- Non-slip step grooves
- extremely lightweight
- AL 5052 (strain hardened), powder coated
- AL 6061 T6 (hardened)
SAFETY ACADEMY LAB SNOW
Our digital training platform for avalanche safety. Learn everything you need to know about how avalanches are formed, the correct way to plan a tour and the process for searching for an avalanche victim, and reduce your avalanche risk – online and interactive.