Cool and sustainable
Classic cap with organic cotton and merino wool for protection from the sun in winter
- Moisture and temperature regulating
- Soft and comfortable on the skin
- 100% environmentally friendly and super sustainable
Whether on ski tours, winter alpine tours or out on a sunny hut balcony: The SHIFTED CAP is a reliable companion for sunny winter days.
Organic cotton on the outside makes this cap robust and sustainable, while fine Tasmanian merino wool on the inside feels comfortably soft against the skin. The wool is temperature- and moisture-regulating and neutralizes unpleasant odors. What’s more, the cap’s size can be quickly and easily adjusted using the snapback fastener at the back.
Area of usage
- Dries 5x faster than conventional merino yarn
- Durable: 16 % stronger and less abrasion
- 35 % stretchier
- Comfortable: 39 % more volume with less weight
- Nuyarn – improves merino wool functionality
- No odors: 85 % merino wool neutralizes odors
- UV-protection Up to 50+ UPF
- Tasmanian Merino
MAIN MATERIAL: 100 % cotton (organic) LINING: 85 % virgin wool (MERINO) + 15 % polyamide
Our sustainable MERINO WOOL comes from monitored, ethical sheep farms. It is comfortably soft, easy to care for, and provides an optimum body climate thanks to its moisture- and temperature-regulating properties.