FIRST AID ROLL DOC
Colour: shocking orange
Size and pack size
SMALL PRODUCTS WITH HUGE IMPORTANCE
Comprehensive, well-arranged first aid kit for multi-day tours
ORTOVOX stands for protection. Since ORTOVOX was founded in 1980 we have been developing emergency products – characterized by our alpine origins. The correct equipment is essential in both summer and winter, and can save lives in the event of an emergency.
With our compact FIRST AID ROLL DOC first aid kit you are perfectly equipped on the mountain: The kit contents are neatly divided between five compartments. From the rescue blanket through gauze bandages and compresses to scissors or tweezers – in the FIRST AID ROLL DOC you have all important tools for delivering first aid.
Illustrations and captions provide information on the contents of each compartment and the correct first aid tips. Because in an emergency situation, it’s not easy to keep a clear head. That’s why they give you important guidance when it matters. In the first compartment you will also find our ORTOVOX emergency card. This gives the first aider basic information for informing emergency contacts, making emergency calls and information about the accident victim. Allergies, illnesses, contact details and personal details are all listed on the emergency card.
The first aid kit’s built-in loop ensures a good fit. This makes it easy to fasten to your belt.
Area of usage
Product features Product features
- 1 x Triangular bandage white (Vlies)
- 1 x Emergency card
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- 1 x Tweezers 8 cm
- 1 x Rescue blanket
- 2 x Wound compress sterile
- 1x Conforming bandage 4m x 6cm
- 1x Scissors
- 1x Standard dressing
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 5 m x 2,5 cm
- 1 x CPR-face-shield
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm, 3 x Fingertip dressing 4,4 x 7,6 cm
- 5 x Butterfly closures
- Compact pack size
- Loop for fastening to belt
- Quick access of contents via zipper
- Clear partitioning of contents
- First aid tips for treating emergencies
- Water resistant
- Additional storage room for individual use
- 1 x Blister plasters 3 x 6 cm
SAFETY ACADEMY LAB ROCK
Our digital learning platform for alpine climbing and alpine first aid. Learn the most important first aid techniques during an avalanche emergency – from providing first aid to lifesaving techniques – online and interactive.