RELIABLE AVALANCHE TRANSCEIVER CHECKS
Permanently installed device for checking avalanche trainsceiver function
- Quick, easy and reliable operation
- Delivers a visual and audible signal
- Board provides awareness of dangers
Whether for freeriding or on ski tours: A functioning avalanche transceiver, probe, and shovel are absolutely essential equipment for ensuring safety in the backcountry. The ORTOVOX CHECKPOINT reliably checks whether avalanche transceivers are switched on while simultaneously checking their transmission parameters. A visual and audible signal quickly and easily confirms that avalanche transceivers are functioning as users are walking past. When placed at ski tour starting points or at the beginning of freeride descents, the ORTOVOX CHECKPOINT will increase safety in the mountains. The Checkpoint works with all common avalanche transceivers (EN 300718).
Our PRO GEAR is targeted toward pros for commercial use.
Area of usage
- Precise function check according to avalanche transceiver standard EN 300 718
- Bright LEDs and loud acoustic signals indicate functioning of the avalanche transceiver
- Board provides information about how it works and increases awareness
- Distance between skiers and board: 0.5m to max. 1.5m
- Battery autonomy for an entire winter season
- Operating temperature: down to -25°C
- OPTION 1: just board or OPTION 2: board with stable mounting frame including ground sockets
- Sponsor logo placement option
Bright LEDs and loud acoustic signals indicate functioning of the avalanche transceiver
Board provides information about how it works and increases awareness
Precise function check according to avalanche transceiver standard EN 300 718
SAFETY ACADEMY LAB SNOW
Our digital training platform for avalanche safety. Learn everything you need to know about how avalanches are formed, the correct way to plan a tour and the process for searching for an avalanche victim, and reduce your avalanche risk – online and interactive.